MAKE YOUR STORE DIGITALLY INTERACTIVE WITH QR CODES. PLUS – EASY CUSTOMER LOYALTY SIGN UPS.
The easiest way to give your customers a digital grocery experience. No need for kiosks or expensive tablets at your registers or elsewhere in your store. All smartphones recognize QR codes now. QR codes do amazing things. They connect your customers to all your digital services instantly. When your customers need to access you digitally, YOU NEED TO BE THERE!
What can they do?
An entire shopping cart full of QR goodness. It would be easier to tell you what they can’t do. All smartphones now automatically process QR Codes and send the user to the information immediately.
- Your customers can easily get new product updates.
- Your customers can easily sign up for email and text alerts
- Your customers can easily apply for a job at your store.
- Your customers can easily sign up for your loyalty programs.
- Your customers can easily find your website and social media pages.
- Your customers can easily get your coupons.
- Your customers can easily access your store shopping list.
- Your customers can easily find your store online recipes.
- Your customers can easily get customer service.
- Your customers can easily pay for curbside pickup orders.
- Your customers can easily give you testimonials.
- Your customers can easily get product information.
- Your customers will LOVE using it.
Where can we put them?
You can literally put them anywhere. They can be any size and any material. We will design them for wherever you need them.
- On the floor at the end of each aisle.
- On your shopping carts.
- On the inside and outside of your doors
- On your products
- On signs.
- On the safety barrier window at checkout.
- On your digital screens.
- On your endcaps.
- On your overhead aisle directional.
- In the bathroom.
- On your shopping cart returns in the parking lot.
- On your weekly circular.
- In newspaper ads.
- In your emails.
- On your website.
- On billboards.
- On the television.
- ANYWHERE YOUR CUSTOMERS CAN SEE THEM.
- We have a mile long list of places depending on what the objective is.